1/2 Photos of Emra's Pineapple Chicken
2 hrs 10 mins
This is awesome. My friend brought this to me after both of my children were born. I absolutely love this dish. I have also made this using pork chops. This cooks slow. The chicken just falls apart. I have also made this on the stovetop. Serve over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken with cornstarch.
- 2Brown in large skillet.
- 3Combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce.
- 4Remove chicken from skillet and place in oven proof dish.
- 5Place chicken in dish and pour sauce over the chicken.
- 6Bake at 300° for 1 hour.
- 7Add pineapple and green peppers.
- 8Bake for an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emra's Pineapple Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 340.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 28.3 g