- 8 ounces extra lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 green olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt & pepper
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped & sauteed
- refrigerated pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in oil, remove & cool. Mix with next 6 ingredients. Roll pie crust dough to 1/8" thickness & cut into eight 6" circles.
- Place beef mix on center of four, brush edges lightly with water & fold into crescents & seal tightly.
- For cheese filling, mix mozzarella, Parmesan & onion & place on 4 circles. Fold & crimp tightly.
- Fry in deep fryer at 365 deg, until golden.