Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a mini turnover type snack with a south of the border flair. My family likes these on game nights but they would be great anytime.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In medium skillet, brown ground beef with green pepper; stir in instant onion soup, olives, raisins, ketchup and red pepper flakes.
- Separate crescent dough according to package directions, then cut in half.
- Place spoonful of beef mixture in center of each triangle; fold over and seal edges tightly.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.