Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes, Minced
- 1⁄4 lb lean beef, ground
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, drained thoroughly
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Pinch of Herb
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Pepper
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell, thawed
- In a medium skillet, melt butter and saute Minced Onion flakes until butter is absorbed.
- Add ground beef, cook until brown and crumbly; drain fat. Add spinach, seasonings, sour cream, egg, and cheese; blend well.
- Remove pastry shell from foil pan and place flat on baking sheet. Spoon filling on half of the pastry, fold the other half over and press edges together to form a seal.
- Pierce several holes in top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.