Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is good for an emotional detox. The book this is from, "Herbal Teas" recommends drinking 2-4 cups daily. Its a good tea to have to support your nerves and spirit when you're doing any kind of detox, be it a fast or quitting smoking.
- 1 tablespoon st. john's wort flowers
- 2 teaspoons chamomile flowers
- 2 teaspoons oat straw
- 1 teaspoon passiflora leaves (passionflower)
- 1 teaspoon red clover blossoms
- 1 teaspoon valerian root
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lavender flowers (organic)
- honey, if desired
- Combine all ingredients, using one tsp of combined herb mixture for each cup of tea.
- Pour boiling water over herbs.
- Steep 10-15 minutes, strain and serve hot with honey, if desired.