This is good for an emotional detox. The book this is from, "Herbal Teas" recommends drinking 2-4 cups daily. Its a good tea to have to support your nerves and spirit when you're doing any kind of detox, be it a fast or quitting smoking.
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon st. john's wort flowers
- 2 teaspoons chamomile flowers
- 2 teaspoons oat straw
- 1 teaspoon passiflora leaves (passionflower)
- 1 teaspoon red clover blossoms
- 1 teaspoon valerian root
- 1/8 teaspoon lavender flowers (organic)
- honey, if desired
- 1Combine all ingredients, using one tsp of combined herb mixture for each cup of tea.
- 2Pour boiling water over herbs.
- 3Steep 10-15 minutes, strain and serve hot with honey, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emotional Support Tea
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
st. john's wort flowers
red clover blossoms