Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing and fruity. This Caribbean drink makes you want a beach to sit on. From Sheila Lukins' All Around the World Cookbook.
- 8 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 3 ounces white rum
- ice cube
- 1 cup tonic water
- Put juice, banana, rum, and syrup in a blender and blend until mixed well.
- Put ice cubes in glasses & pour them half-full of cocktail mix.
- Top with tonic.
Very tasty drink! I used pineapple rum. We will make these again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.