Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from my great aunt Emma's cook book. No idea on cooking or prep time. Prep time listed is a wild guess. It's two 3oz packages not 3oz all together.
- 2 (3 ounce) packagescherry cherry Jell-O
- 22 ounces cherry pie filling
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1 ounce Dream Whip
- Dissolve jello into 3 cups boiling water and add pie filling.
- Pour into 9x13" pan and let set until firm.
- Melt cheese and marshmallows over hot water and cool.
- Whip dream whip and blend into cheese mixture.
- Spread cheese and dream whip mixture over Jello.