Recipe by chelle24230
This cake is 'mouth watering delicious". The recipe came from my ex husband's grandmother. I was lucky enough that she was willing to share the recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups apples, peeled & diced (golden delicious apples)
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream oil,eggs and sugar together.Add flour,soda,salt,vanilla,apples,coconut,.
- raisins and pecans; mix well.
- Pour into 10 inch bundt cake pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Mix 1 stick butter, 1 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup milk.Bring to boil.Pour over half the cake.Wait 10 minutes.Pour remainder over cake.