Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in the original Taste of Home cookbook. I have made it many times.
Make and share this Emily's Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
- 5 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly and shake until well mixed; set aside.
- Place spinach in a large salad bowl.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over spinach and toss gently.
- Garnish with crumbled bacon and egg slices.
This was delicious and the dressing is fantastic. I didn't use all the dressing on the spinach as it seemed to make rather a large quanity. Made for PAC Fall 2012.