Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A twelve year old stayed at my house and cooked this from scratch, her name is Emily. This simple to cook dish can be made with pork chops or chicken breasts. So give it a go, it's good and your kids could cook it.
- Mix together the flour, mixed herbs and green pepper, coat the pork chops with this mixture.
- Peel, quarter and boil the potatoes.
- Dice the tomatoes and the red pepper, keep any juices.
- In a pan combine the red pepper , and the tomatoes, fresh and tinned, with the cream and puree. Cook over medium heat to reduce the liquid by half.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chops 5 mins each side. Remove from the pan and pour the balsamic vinegar over the chops.
- Serve the chops with the potatoes covered with the tomato sauce. A green vegetable i.e. beans goes well with this as will crusty bread.