1/1 Photo of Emily's Hot Pepper Jelly
Hot pepper jelly. Not real hot, but it has a little zip. This is great spooned over cream cheese and eaten on crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure sugar into separate bowl and set aside.
- 2Seed and chop peppers.
- 3Place in heavy stainless saucepan.
- 4Add vinegar and pectin, and butter or margarine.
- 5Bring to a full rolling boil.
- 6Add sugar- bring to full boil again, and boil for 1 minute.
- 7Ladle into sterilized pint jars.
- 8Place in hot water bath for 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emily's Hot Pepper Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (2076 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 39.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 188.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 170.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g