Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for Thanksgiving
Make and share this Emily's Frozen Bing Cherry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Drain all fruits and add a few drops red food coloring to color.
- In mixer, whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sour cream, sugar, salt, food coloring.
- Fold fruits into cream cheese mixture with nuts and marshmallows.
- Pour into Pyrex sprayed with Pam, cover with foil and freeze overnight.
- Cut into squares 30 minutes before serving.
Yum! I didn't include the nuts, but followed the rest of the recipe to a "T". I served this for Christmas dinner and not one bit was leftover. Thanks!