Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for Thanksgiving
- 1 (11 ounce) can dark sweet cherries
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- red food coloring
- Drain all fruits and add a few drops red food coloring to color.
- In mixer, whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sour cream, sugar, salt, food coloring.
- Fold fruits into cream cheese mixture with nuts and marshmallows.
- Pour into Pyrex sprayed with Pam, cover with foil and freeze overnight.
- Cut into squares 30 minutes before serving.
Yum! I didn't include the nuts, but followed the rest of the recipe to a "T". I served this for Christmas dinner and not one bit was leftover. Thanks!