1/1 Photo of Emily's Favorite Breakfast Pizza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 2Saute onion, green bell pepper, and bacon until tender.
- 3Add eggs, salt, and pepper to skillet.
- 4Stir and cook until eggs are almost set, but not runny.
- 5Place pizza crust in pizza pan or baking stone.
- 6Spread egg mixture evenly over pizza crust.
- 7Top with picante sauce.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 10Sprinkle with cilantro.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emily's Favorite Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 301.7 mg
- Sodium 492.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
12-inch pizza crust