Chef #201657's Note:
I love experimenting with cookies and cakes. I came up with this because I put all the things I love together! They are easy,quick and everyone loves them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Mix oats, brown sugar and flour.
- 3Using a pastry tool, cut margarine into mix until completely blended.
- 4Press mix firmly into bottom of a 9x13 greased cake pan.
- 5Set aside.
- 7Mix cake mix, egg whites, butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- 8Carefully spread over the oatmeal mix evenly in pan.
- 9(sometimes difficult because mixture is very sticky).
- 10Sprinkle nuts and chocolate chips over top.
- 11Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until center is done.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emily's Easy Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 201.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g