Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love experimenting with cookies and cakes. I came up with this because I put all the things I love together! They are easy,quick and everyone loves them!
- Mix oats, brown sugar and flour.
- Using a pastry tool, cut margarine into mix until completely blended.
- Press mix firmly into bottom of a 9x13 greased cake pan.
- Set aside.
- Mix cake mix, egg whites, butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Carefully spread over the oatmeal mix evenly in pan.
- (sometimes difficult because mixture is very sticky).
- Sprinkle nuts and chocolate chips over top.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until center is done.