Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great recipe for gift-giving, Super Bowl Party, or just for snack time! I make this every Christmas and give to my neighbors, relatives and friends. They always look forward to this snack.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and add garlic powder, seasoned salt and worcestershire sauce. Just to warm heat only.
- Using a large roasting pan with tall sides, pour in pretzels, cereals, crackers, cheerios and mix well.
- Drizzle butter mixture over all. Using a large spoon mix well to coat.
- Heat in a 250 degree oven for 45 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Add cashews and peanuts. Store in air tight container.
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can I give this 10 stars? so yummmmmmmmy!!!!!!