Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great recipe for gift-giving, Super Bowl Party, or just for snack time! I make this every Christmas and give to my neighbors, relatives and friends. They always look forward to this snack.
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 6 cups Cheez-It crackers, crackers
- 6 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) cashews
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) peanuts
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and add garlic powder, seasoned salt and worcestershire sauce. Just to warm heat only.
- Using a large roasting pan with tall sides, pour in pretzels, cereals, crackers, cheerios and mix well.
- Drizzle butter mixture over all. Using a large spoon mix well to coat.
- Heat in a 250 degree oven for 45 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Add cashews and peanuts. Store in air tight container.
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can I give this 10 stars? so yummmmmmmmy!!!!!!