Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
A GREAT side dish with any meal! Full of flavor and a popular choice for a potluck. Creamy with bits of sweet corn kernels. My favorite vegetable casserole.
- 240.97 g box cornbread mix (Jiffy)
- 240.97 g canof sweet creamed corn
- 240.97 g can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients and blend well.
- Pour into a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until light brown on top.
- Note: 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese may be sprinkled on top during last 10 minutes of baking (optional).
I made this to go along with fried chicken and coleslaw. It was a great addition to our meal and this is one that I will make many times again! Yummy!
Quick and so easy to make. I will make this again
Just give me a spoon and leave me alone! This casserole is awesome! I loved the sweetness and the corn with the cheese. This is heaven in a dish. No doubt about it for me :) Thank you!