Recipe by Seasoned Cook
A GREAT side dish with any meal! Full of flavor and a popular choice for a potluck. Creamy with bits of sweet corn kernels. My favorite vegetable casserole.
- 240.97 g box cornbread mix (Jiffy)
- 240.97 g canof sweet creamed corn
- 240.97 g can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and blend well.
- Pour into a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until light brown on top.
- Note: 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese may be sprinkled on top during last 10 minutes of baking (optional).