Recipe by Seasoned Cook
A GREAT side dish with any meal! Full of flavor and a popular choice for a potluck. Creamy with bits of sweet corn kernels. My favorite vegetable casserole.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box cornbread mix (Jiffy)
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) canof sweet creamed corn
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and blend well.
- Pour into a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until light brown on top.
- Note: 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese may be sprinkled on top during last 10 minutes of baking (optional).