Recipe by EmmyG37
A basic, yummy recipe that you can get creative with. Fast and so easy to make!
Top Review by AprilShowers
I was a little disappointed with how this turned out. It looked like it'd be really good, so I went out and bought the ingredients I didn't have on hand. I thought it was just sorta so-so. I served on Triscuits.
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried chives or 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly minced garlic
- grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- hard cheese, of your choice (cheddar works well)
- low-sodium crackers