Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A basic, yummy recipe that you can get creative with. Fast and so easy to make!
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried chives or 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly minced garlic
- grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- hard cheese, of your choice (cheddar works well)
- low-sodium crackers
- Add chives, marjoram, and garlic to cream cheese. Cream together until ingredients blended.
- Smear about a half teaspoon on each cracker, and add sliced cheese and sliced tomatoes on top.
I was a little disappointed with how this turned out. It looked like it'd be really good, so I went out and bought the ingredients I didn't have on hand. I thought it was just sorta so-so. I served on Triscuits.
wow! these are so quick, easy, yummy, and attractive! great appetizer recipe! I made mine with smoked chedder and left out the chives and it is still fantastic. I have to watch myself with these and try not to eat all of them! hehe! thanks so much for a keeper!
These are so tasty and super easy to put together. I used Milton's multi-grain crackers and Jarlsberg swiss cheese. YUM YUM!