Recipe by Tootalltygerlily
I got this recipe from a clipping of an ad for Emeril's sauces and spices in a magazine.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green onion
- 4 cups bite-sized cut vegetables (carrots, red pepper, snow peas, water chestnuts, mushrooms)
- 1 tablespoon emeril asian essence Asian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a wok or saute pan over high heat.
- Add oil, and saute garlic, ginger and green onion a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add vegetables and essence; stir-fry until vegetables are tender crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sugar and cashews; toss to combine well.
- Serve immediately; over rice, if desired.