Got this kid friendly recipe from Emeril Lagasse. It is definitely good for a whole meal, salad on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9 by 9 by 2-inch square baking dish with the butter.
- 3In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- 4Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- 5Add 1 cup of the yellow cheddar cheese, 1 cup of the white cheddar cheese, the ham and the tater tots.
- 6Mix the mixture thoroughly.
- 7Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- 8Place in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Tater Tots 'n Cheese Bake
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1257.9
- Calories from Fat 754
- Total Fat 83.8 g
- Saturated Fat 41.2 g
- Cholesterol 269.8 mg
- Sodium 2467.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 51.6 g