Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy of Emeril Lagasse on Food Network.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Store in an airtight container.
I made this to go with Tish's Make Ahead Wraps - OAMC #109655 (I put .25 cup in the change size feature for this recipe). It gave my rice a great flavour. Thanks Tish!
Just what I needed! I used about half the salt called for.Thank you for posting the recipe.
I make this for quesadillas and steak fries, so good and cheap to make. I always have some on hand. I sometimes make it with ancho or chipotle chili powder just to make it a little different.