Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is used to make reuben sandwiches or to top a salad or seafood.
Make and share this Emeril's Russian Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon emeril's red pepper sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pinch sugar
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk until well blended. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I needed an easy salad dressing . This is delicious, quick and very easy. Made for prize for Top Favorites of 2009.
Made this for a quick salad dressing. This is incredibly easy and delicious. Made for a prize for Top Favorites of 2009.