1/1 Photo of Emeril's Pumpkin Cheesecake (#2)
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I say #2 because I found another Emeril Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe on here and it was significantly different. I found this one on the FoodNetwork website. I made this in my 10" springform and it worked fine with a bit of the crust mix leftover. I also put aluminum foil around the base of the pan and baked the cheesecake in a water bath to keep it from cracking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 crushed wafers)
- 1 cup pecans, ground
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 lbs cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the wafer crumbs, ground pecans and melted butter in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 12-inch springform pan.
- 2In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, mix the cream cheese until smooth.
- 3Add the brown sugar and process until blended.
- 4Add the eggs one at a time, processing until fully incorporated, then blend in the heavy cream.
- 5Add the flour, salt, cinnamon and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- 6Add the pumpkin and blend until smooth.
- 7Pour the filling over the crust in the pan. Bake 1 hour, 15 minutes, or until the cheesecake is just set. Remove from the oven.
- 8Use a knife to loosen the cake from the side of the pan; this will prevent it from splitting down the center.
- 9Let cool completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Pumpkin Cheesecake (#2)
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1033.2
- Calories from Fat 698
- Total Fat 77.6 g
- Saturated Fat 36.7 g
- Cholesterol 315.3 mg
- Sodium 583.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 16.0 g