Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Careful, this is a sneaky one! Serving size is of course approximate. ;)
- 750 ml dark rum
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grenadine
- 4 cups water
- In a large container, combine all of the ingredients and stir to dissolve the concentrates.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour over crushed ice in tall cocktail glasses.
This was a big hit tonight with our company. I used light rum cause thats what we had on hand.This made a pitcher full and I only used 1 cup of light rum and 3 shots of Malibu Caribbean Rum and I added ice to the pitcher. Our friends wanted the recipe so they could make this at their house. We will be making this again, especially this year up at the lake (during fishing season) with all of our friends. Thanks for the recipe! :)