Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink needs to be refrigerated for at least 6 hours and up to a week.
- 1⁄2 lb very ripe peach, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugarcane alcohol (or substitute vodka)
- 6 slices fresh peaches, wedges
- In a large blender, combine the fruit and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Add half of the cream and continue to blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large pitcher. Stir in the remaining 2 cups of cream and the alcohol. Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. It's better the next day. Pour into serving glasses and garnish with a wedge of peach. Torro will keep for 1 week.
Really nice and naturally flavored alcoholic shake.