Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a bag of Emeril's Louisana Shrimp.I haven't tried it yet but rest assured I WILL try it as soon as I can! I just love Emeril and this sounds SOOOO delicious! I guessed at the servings since the recipe didn't specify. Of course if you REALLY LOVE shrimp, it could be one or two servings! ;)
- 1 lb large shrimp (16-25 per pound)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked white pepper
- Use a pair of kitchen shears or scissors to cut the backs of the shrimp and remove the vein. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Stir well to combine. Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss to evenly coat. Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Set a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Once the grill is hot, remove the shrimp from the marinade and place on the grill. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side and serve sprinkled with kosher salt and wedges of lemon.
We loved it! I live in south Louisiana and grow fresh herbs year round. My wife loves anything I cook with fresh herbs, so this sounded perfect. I grilled some scallops with the shrimp and served it over whole wheat fettuccini with yellow and zuccini squash, sliced grape tomatoes, and fresh cayenne peppers sauteed in grape oil.