I love mango margaritas, and strawberry margaritas and you get them both with this one. Don't worry if the layers don't come out just right, it will still be pretty and taste great. And once you've had your first, you won't even care!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Strawberry Puree:
- 2Combine ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, just until the mixture will puree. Puree should be thick.
- 3Mango Puree: Combine ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, just until the mixture will puree smoothly. Puree should be thick.
- 4In a blender, combine limeade, tequila, and Grand Marnier. Fill with ice and blend until smooth.
- 5Place the coarse salt in a shall dish or saucer. Wet the rim of 4 glasses with a lime wedge and dip the glass into the salt to coat.
- 6Pour about 1/4 cup of the margarita into each glass. Top with about 1/4 cup of the strawberry puree. Top with more margarita followed by the mango puree. Top with the remaining margarita.
- 7Garnish with a strawberry on the rim of the glass and a slice of mango.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Layered Margaritas - Strawberry and Mango
Serving Size: 1 (945 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14156.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 129.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: