- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice, preferably a filtered (not cloudy)
- 1⁄2 cup grenadine
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups light rum
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup dark rum
- orange slice, for garnish
- lemon slice, for garnish
- maraschino cherry, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pitcher combine the pineapple juice, orange juice, pomegranate juice, grenadine, simple syrup, lemon juice and lime juice and stir well to combine.
- Add the light rum, Triple Sec and dark rum and stir well.
- Serve in 16-ounce glasses over lots of ice and garnish each glass with 1 orange slice, 1 lemon slice, and 1 maraschino cherry.