Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fantastic dressing. It comes from Emerils New New Orleans Cooking book.
Make and share this Emerils Herb Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup assorted chopped herbs (basil, chives,tarragon, oregano, parsley)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- Combine the vinegar, shallots, garlic, herbs,salt and pepper in a bowl.
- slowly whisk in the olive oil until emulsified.
- Can be stored in an airtight container in a refrigerator for 3 days.
- Whisk before serving.