1/1 Photo of Emeril's Green Beans Creole
1 hr 10 mins
This is one of my adopted recipes. I love Green beans, especially when prepared with that Emeril flair!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a medium sauce pan over high heat.
- 2Add bacon and ham and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 3Add onions and cook, stirring until soft, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes and their juice and cook, stirring for 4 minutes.
- 5Add 2 cups of the water, salt, pepper and beans.
- 6Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until beans begin to soften, about 20 minutes.
- 7Add remaining 1 cup water and cook until beans are very tender, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Green Beans Creole
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 861.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g