1/3 Photos of Emeril's Fresh and Fierce Margaritas
This is a recipe from the Food Network. The fresh juices make a nice change from bottled mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the lime juice, lemon juice, water, pineapple juice, sugar, lime zest and lemon zest in a med. saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
- 3Remove from the heat.
- 4Cool to room temperature and strain out the zests. (Can be made in advance and keep in a covered container in the refrigerator.).
- 5Chill the margarita glasses in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- 6Place the coarse salt in a shall dish or saucer.
- 7Wet the rim of each with a lime wedge and dip the glass into the salt to coat.
- 8In a cocktail shaker, combine the cooled citrus syrup with the ice, tequila
- 9and triple sec.
- 10Shake until frothy and well chilled, at least 1 minute.
- 11Strain into the prepared glasses and garnish each with a lime wedge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Fresh and Fierce Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14149.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: