Haven't made this yet, but I'm passing this along for all the "Emeril" fans out there! These look mighty tasty indeed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion (green part)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons creole mustard or 1 1/2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled,deveined,and chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions (green part)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fine plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- shredded lettuce
- tomato, slices
- 1Tartar Sauce: In small bowl, combine ingredients.
- 2Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3Burgers: In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Add onion, celery, bell pepper, salt and cayenne; cook until softened, 6 minutes.
- 5Add shrimp, cook 3 minutes, until opaque.
- 6Transfer mixture to large bowl; let cool slightly.
- 7Add garlic, scallion, 1 egg and 1/2 cup breadcrumbs; mix.
- 8Divide into 4 equal portions; shape into 4 patties.
- 9In shallow bowl, combine flour with 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning.
- 10In another shallow bowl, beat remaining egg with 1 Tablespoon of water.
- 11In third small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs and 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning.
- 12Dredge each patty in flour mixture, then egg, then crumbs.
- 13In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 14Add patties cook 3 minutes per side, to brown.
- 15Drain on paper towels.
- 16Spread buns with tartar sauce.
- 17Fill with patty, lettuce and tomato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Crispy Shrimp Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.7
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 290.0 mg
- Sodium 1288.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 35.5 g