1/3 Photos of Emeril's Creamed Spinach
I saw this recipe on Food TV's web site and had to try it. I love his recipes and this one is no exception. I make it several times a year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 6 cup casserole.
- 3In a large saute pan, melt the remaining butter.
- 4Add the onions and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Saute for about 2 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
- 6Add the spinach.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 9Add the garlic and cream.
- 10Mix well.
- 11Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- 12Bring the liquid to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- 13Simmer the mixture for 6 minutes.
- 14Remove the pan from the heat and turn into the prepared pan.
- 15Add 1/2 of cheese to casserole and stir.
- 16Sprinkle the top with the remainder of the grated cheese and place in the oven.
- 17Bake for about 4 to 6 minutes or until the cheese is slightly brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Creamed Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.4
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 137.6 mg
- Sodium 460.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 17.1 g