Recipe by Mom2Rose
This recipe is Sandra Lee's adaption of Emeril Lagasse's crepe recipe and is featured in one of Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade Cooking cookbooks.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or more)
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 6 french-style ready-made crepes
- 6 tablespoons nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 6 tablespoons whipped topping
- caramel sauce
- cocoa powder, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, macerate strawberries, sugar and Grand Marnier for 30 minutes.
- Lay a crepe flat on a serving plate and lightly spread with 1 tablespoon of Nutella, 1 tablespoon of whipped topping and 1/4 cup sliced strawberries.
- Roll crepe or fold in quarters.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Serve immediately with a dusting of cocoa powder.