This is by far my favorite chili. You can adjust the amount of the spices or add some hot chili peppers to "kick it up a notch"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey (or beef)
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons mixed spice (Baby Bam recipe below)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 32 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 (24 ounce) can kidney beans
Baby Bam (store in air tight container with other spices)
- 1Heat oil and brown meat.
- 2Add onions and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3Add spices and cook for 2 more minutes.
- 4Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, and kidney beans and bring to a boil.
- 5Turn heat to low and simmer 30 minutes
- 6Serve over baked potatoes or egg noodles with garnishes (sour cream, cheddar cheese, etc).
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Chili
Serving Size: 1 (692 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 4886.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: