Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken from Emeril's.com; posted for ZWT 5.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces light rum
- 1⁄2 ounce blue curacao
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- fresh pineapple, wedge garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, blend together all the ingredients, except the garnish. Pour into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with pineapple and serve.
Ignorance may be bliss, but drunken ignorance is utopia.
OMG - this was just what the doctor ordered! I made this exactly as posted, filled a tall glass to the brim with ice, and enjoyed total decompression! What a lovely blue hue - will definitely put you in la-la-land!
Instead of simple syrup and fresh lime juice, I used sweet and sour mix. This is great. Thanks Alligirl :) Made for the Saucy Senoritas of ZWT5