Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These pork chops are very moist with a nice little "kick" from the crushed pepper.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 6 thin center-cut pork chops (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning (or Emeril's Italian Essence)
- 1⁄4 cup grated pecorino cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk, garlic, white wine, red pepper, paprika, and 1 teaspoon salt and stir well.
- Add the pork chops and soak at room temperature while assembling the remaining ingredients, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place a lightly greased wire rack on top of the baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large sealable plastic bag, add the bread crumbs, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, the black pepper, Essence or Italian seasoning, and cheese and shake to combine. Drain the pork chops from the milk mixture, one at a time, and add to the bread crumb mixture.
- Shake to coat thoroughly. (You may need to press the mixture into the chops with your hands.)
- Arrange the pork chops on the baking rack and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and the breading is crisp and golden.
- **Cook time does not include marinating the chops for 30 minutes in the milk mixture.
Super easy & delicious!
Thanks for posting this recipe. I enjoyed the "kick" from the hot pepper. I also used the spice mix on chicken breasts - great results.
We loved these pork chops! I didnt have cheese on hand and I doubled the paprika to give it an even better kick. Will definately make it again!!