Baby Chevelle's Note:
Found this recipe on the back of a pkg of Emeril's sausage. Thought it was yummy. Have made it without thyme springs and it was still yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat medium-size skillet over low heat for 30 seconds.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons butter and add onions and brown sugar.
- 3Cook, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes until onions are partially browned. Season with salt and pepper, and place thyme sprigs in skillet.
- 4Add sausage whole and cook, stirring occasionally until sausage is browned, about 15 minutes.
- 5Add chopped garlic and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 6Add beer; reduce heat and cook, covered for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove pan from heat and stir in remaining butter and boubon.
- 8Remove thyme springs before serving.
- 9Serve sausages and onions in toasted French or Hoagie roll with Emerils Kicked up Horseradish mustard.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Bourbon Braised Chicken and Apple Sausage With Onions
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 305.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: