Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This would be perfect at your next brunch or luncheon and can be made with or without alcohol.
Make and share this Emeril's Bloody Mary Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended ( Tabasco to taste)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- premium vodka
- pickled green bean
- pickled okra
- In a blender combine the tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce and process until smooth. Transfer to a nonreactive container and add salt and black pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, fill each glass with ice.
- Add 1 ounce of vodka to each glass, then fill the glass with the bloody mary mix. Stir well, and garnish each glass with a pickled green bean and a pickled okra.