Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This would be perfect at your next brunch or luncheon and can be made with or without alcohol.
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended ( Tabasco to taste)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- premium vodka
- pickled green bean
- pickled okra
- In a blender combine the tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce and process until smooth. Transfer to a nonreactive container and add salt and black pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, fill each glass with ice.
- Add 1 ounce of vodka to each glass, then fill the glass with the bloody mary mix. Stir well, and garnish each glass with a pickled green bean and a pickled okra.