1/1 Photo of Emeril Lagasse's Shrimp & Pasta
From Emeril's new Emeril 20-40-60 cookbook. DH saw Emeril make it on Regis and Kelly this morning and made it for himself by 11am! Really beautiful, simple and spicy! Sure to be one of DH's favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 1/4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for the pasta water
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup green onion top, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the linguine per box instructions.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, toss the shrimp with the Creole seasoning in a medium bowl. Place 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet set over high heat. Add the shrimp, spreading them evenly in one layer. Cook for 2 minutes, and then turn them to the other side. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the wine, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of the remaining butter, and cook for 11 /2 minutes. Season the shrimp with salt and the black pepper.
- 3Drain the pasta, reserving 1 /2 cup of the cooking water. Add the pasta, reserved cooking water, crushed red pepper, and green onion tops to the sauce in the skillet. Toss until everything for about 1 minute.
- 4Remove the skillet from the heat, add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and the parsley, and toss to combine.
- 5Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril Lagasse's Shrimp & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.5
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 240.1 mg
- Sodium 1308.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 34.8 g