Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Just in time for the holidays, here's a terrific celebrity recipe to, well, kick it up a notch!
- 1 1⁄2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, defrosted
- 2 cups vodka
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large plastic container; freeze for several hours.
- It will not freeze solid but will achieve the consistency of a slushy.
- Scoop into punch cups or wine glasses and serve.
Made this for our superbowl party and it was a hit! I added sliced oranges on the edges of the glasses for a "tropical" flare - great recipe.
The punch went over in a big way at our Christmas party,We should have made more. The wine was left almost untouched.
I tried add 50% to the receipe to make more, but it did not freeze in the 3 hours or so. In hindsight I should've tried freezing it longer. But it was still good, even not frozen. I just added more cranberry juice.