1/1 Photo of Emeril Lagasse's Pumpkin Cheesecake
9 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Emeril suggest that if you buy and extra pumpkin and puree it you will have the most fantastic cheesecake for the holidays. Sounds amazing!
My Private Note
9inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 414.03 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 59.14 ml finely ground pecans
- 14.79 ml light brown sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 0.59 ml grated nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 59.14 ml heavy cream
- 425.24 g can pumpkin puree
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon in a bowl.
- 3Pour in the melted butter and stir well to blend.
- 4Press the mixture evenly into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 5Combine the cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and the nutmeg in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- 6Beat until fluffy.
- 7Add the eggs and yolks, beating on low speed until just blended.
- 8Fold in the cream and pumpkin purée.
- 9Pour the batter into the crust-lined pan, and place on a baking sheet.
- 10Bake until the center is nearly set, about 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 11Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes.
- 12Carefully run a small, sharp knife between the cake and the sides of the pan.
- 13Release the sides of the pan and cool at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 14Cover the cheesecake tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator at least 4 hours, or up to 8 hours, before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril Lagasse's Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.8
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 389.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g