My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs, scrubbed well)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence (See Emeril's Essence) or 1 tablespoon creole seasoning (See Emeril's Essence)
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese (finely grated)
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Pat the potatoes dry and cut them lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 3Turn each slice flat and slice again lengthwise into even 1/2 inch thick fries.
- 4Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and add the olive oil, seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 5Toss well to combine, then transfer the fries to a large baking sheet and arrange them in one even layer so that they are not touching.
- 6Roast, scraping the potatoes from the baking sheet with a metal spatula and turning them over halfway through, until golden brown and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- 7While the potatoes are cooking, combine the cheese, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl and stir to blend.
- 8When the potatoes are crisp and brown, sprinkle with the paprika-parmesan salt.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril Lagasse's Oven-Crispy French Fries With Paprika-Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Emeril's Original Essence