Recipe by Amber Dawn
Made this tonight for my "Survivor" dinner group and it was great. Easy and fast to do with a food processor and the flavor was perfect. I was concerned about 4 teaspoons of celery seed, but it was just right. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites. This recipe is 3 WW Pts.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 4 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage (, about 1/2 head cabbage)
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage (, about 1/2 head cabbage)
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup grated yellow onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, buttermilk, celery seeds, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Whisk to combine.
- With food processor, shred cabbages, carrot and onion.
- Add to bowl with diced bell pepper and minced parsley.
- Toss well to combine.
- Chill, covered in refrigerator until time to serve.
- Better when it has chilled, but be sure to toss again before serving as dressing sinks to the bottom.