- 2 lbs asparagus, tough ends trimmed, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- In a large glass baking dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil and garlic.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, and toss.
- Bake until the asparagus are tender and lightly browned--15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the stalks, stirring twice.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the lemon juice. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.