Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is simple and terrific. Recipe courtesy of Food Network.
Make and share this Emeril Lagasse Garlic-Roasted Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- In a large glass baking dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil and garlic.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, and toss.
- Bake until the asparagus are tender and lightly browned--15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the stalks, stirring twice.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the lemon juice. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
That's so easy to do. We liked the taste of garlic and lemon juice with the asparagus. Thanks AmyZoe :) Made for Holiday tag game