1/8 Photos of Emergency Meatball Sub Dinner
This isn't a recipe as much as it is a solution to "I'm starving. What's for dinner?" when you walk in the door.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 frozen meatballs (homemade or store bought)
- 1/4 cup pasta sauce, from a jar
- 2 tablespoons cheese, shredded
- 1 submarine roll
- 1Heat frozen meatballs in a microwave oven, on a paper towel on a plate, for 4 to 5 minutes until hot.
- 2Heat pasta sauce in pan on stove; add hot meatballs.
- 3Place meatballs in sub roll.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Heat in oven or microwave oven until cheese melts.
- 6This makes enough for one but is easily multiplied for the number you are feeding.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emergency Meatball Sub Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 532.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: