Keep these TWO fairly inexpensive ingredients on hand for those last-minute holiday party invitations. Great from Autumn through Winter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4-qt.
- 2crockpot, stir together all but 4 packets of cider mix and rum.
- 3Add water to top of crockpot.
- 4Cook on high until hot, then reduce to low.
- 5MUST KEEP COVERED or it WILL lose alcohol content!
- 6Reserve last 4 packets of cider mix for kids and/or designated drivers.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emergency Hot Buttered Cider
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot spiced cider mix