Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was hungry and had an unexpected guest. No veggies prepped, not much else than canned and pantry stuff. What a discovery!
- 16 ounces crabmeat
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine and gently mix crab meat, mayo, old bay in a bowl.
- Texture should be lumpy and sticky.
- Add mayo to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- *see the crab cakes based on this recipe!
This was good and easy to make. I used imitation crabmeat and didn't measure the mayo or old bay. I didn't add the salt and pepper. We all enjoyed this.